In today’s post, I will share with you a dark mode theme called One Ui Dark Edition Theme, this theme works perfectly on Realme UI, ColorOS 7, or ColorOS 6 pr, If you like dark themes then you will like this theme, now let us know the features of this theme.
What’s Modified in One Ui 3.0 Dark Edition Theme?
- Notification Panel
- New In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- New Charging Animations
- Navigation Bar
- Lockscreen Clock Widget
- Messaging App
- File Manager
- And Much More Things
One Ui 3.0 Dark Edition Theme Preview
About The One Ui 3.0 Dark Theme
- Theme Name: One UI 3.0 Dark Theme
- Credits: Andro Techy
- Compatibility: Realme Ui, ColorOS 7 and ColorOS 6
- Theme Size: 32 MB
How to apply One Ui 3.0 Dark Edition Theme in your Realme and Oppo Device
Let’s know how to apply the One Ui 3.0 Dark Edition theme permanently on your device. We know that ColorOS and Realme UI have a 5 minutes trial error problem on custom themes. So we will fix this problem by following these steps.
- First of all, you need to download this theme from the download link given below.
- Open Realme/Oppo file manager app then decompress One Ui 3.0 Dark Edition theme where you’ve downloaded it.
- Now tap on the theme file and apply it.
- Then download the Imod Pro app and Install it.
- Now Open Imod Pro app and click the blue button at the top of your phone screen.
That’s it. Now One Ui 3.0 Dark Edition Theme has been successfully applied on your device.
If you want to check whether this is permanently applied or not, open the Theme Store app and go to the “My Resource” section, then here you can see that the Default theme has applied, but you have applied One Ui 3.0 Dark Edition theme.
One Ui 3.0 Dark Edition theme download link-
If you are having any problem regarding this theme then please comment below this article, By the way, don’t forget to share this post with your friends and also subscribe to the Andro Techy YouTube channel.
Thank you for visiting my blog.